Straighen Teeth with Invisalign® Orthodontics
Providing a Lifetime of Dentistry that Cares
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign is a procedure that has become increasingly popular over the past few years. It straightens teeth in a fast and comfortable manner, all without the unsightly appearance of metal braces, so it is easy to see why it has gained such popularity! If you are struggling with feelings of self-consciousness about your smile, Invisalign may be the solution for you.
Invisalign has been research-tested and shown to be effective in treating a wide range of dental issues. It has also been proven to be suitable for a wide range of demographics, ranging from teenagers to adults. At Brook West Family Dentistry, we are committed to providing our patients with the care and support they need. If you are scheduled to have this procedure and have any questions, or if you think Invisalign might be right for you, please contact our staff and they will be happy to answer any and all of your questions. We are proud to provide one-of-a-kind personalized care that is tailored to your unique needs.
Benefits of Invisalign®
There are many benefits to having an Invisalign procedure performed, which include the following:
- Addresses Multiple Dental Concerns: Invisalign effectively treats a large variety of dental concerns beyond simply straightening crooked teeth. Invisalign is also used to correct overbites, and has been shown to be effective in helping patients with gaps in their teeth bring their teeth closer together. Adults experiencing crowding teeth also benefit from wearing an Invisalign brace, as doing so helps correct the position and alignment of those teeth.
- Cures Alignment Issues: Invisalign is a wonderful choice for various alignment issues, as well as gaps between teeth, overbites, and crowding.
- Not as Noticeable: Invisalign braces are clear, making them very difficult to notice, which creates a more pleasing and natural aesthetic appearance.
- Removeable: In addition to being more comfortable than traditional braces, Invisalign braces are also removeable. This makes keeping your mouth and braces clean considerably easier. Being removable is also beneficial for participating in sporting events or while you are eating.
- Scientifically Proven: Over four million people have had successful results with Invisalign. Despite it having the reputation of being new technology, Invisalign has been tried, tested, and has proven itself to be a successful alternative to braces. It is no surprise why Invisalign has become the premier choice of dentists.
- Less Painful Then Traditional Braces: Traditional braces are made of enamel or metal, whereas Invisalign is made of plastic. Because of the material differences, braces are much more likely to injure an individual’s cheeks, which can be very painful.