Free implant consultation and panoramic radiograph
Complete the form below or call our office to take advantage of this offer!
Offer expires: 11/22/2014
| Sign Up for
Welcome to Brook West Family Dentistry!
Brook West Family Dentistry provides exceptional dental care in a friendly and comfortable environment. You can expect a warm welcome from the entire team, and a most pleasant dental care experience. We take extra care to make dentistry a pleasant experience for you. Our objective is to transform lives by helping each patient maintain a natural-looking, beautiful smile while achieving optimal dental health.
Use it or lose it!
We want to remind you to fully utilize your dental insurance and flexible-spending before the end of the year. Unlike medical insurance, most flexible-spending accounts and dental insurance do not roll-over to 2015. All (or a portion of) unused benefit dollars for 2014 will typically be lost.
Discover the difference at Brook West Family Dentistry.
- Our reputation for superior customer service is based on hard work and attention to detail.
- We recognize every patient’s individuality and provide one-of-a-kind, personalized care that is tailored for each client’s unique needs.
- We offer a new experience in dental health through compassionate, carefully planned services and no surprises. Our patients return because we provide high-quality work and stunning results.
- We utilize the state-of-the-art technologies and treatments to achieve an attractive smile. A beautiful smile can be life-changing. It’s a privilege to shepherd our patients through that journey.
- We build positive, long-standing relationships with our patients.
|Thanks for visiting our website. A good-looking smile is your most powerful accessory. We look forward to helping your smile last a lifetime.
Request a free consultation.
Thank you for the excellent care you have given my family over the many years we have come to Brook West. My daughter was able to “breeze” through her extraction. She is thankful to finally be rid of her wisdom teeth and the problems they were causing. Thank you again for your excellent care. We are grateful."